VANS X ZION WRIGHT ZAHBA Shoes
Regular price $ 799.00
- Zion Wrights quest for bigger rails, longer gaps, and deeper bowls is proof that progression doesn't stop when you are at the top it keeps you searching for more.
Vans made the all-new Zahba featuring ImpactWaffle technology with VR3 dual-density cushioning, and enhanced grip and durability for added stability and style so Zion can level up and take his skateboarding beyond the limits. Featuring details inspired by the lighthouses and space themes of his hometown of Jupiter, Florida, the Zion Wright Zahba blends sustainable materials with the performance features that skateboarders demand.
Built on an all-new last with comfortable underfoot contours and a refined fit, the Zahba also includes an outsole made with SickStick natural rubber sourced from farms that follow proven sustainable practices, a cupsole combined with a dual-density VR3Cush midsole made with at least 50% biobased EVA foam partially derived from sugarcane, and uppers made from responsibly sourced suede and 100% recycled PET or organic cotton textiles.
- Materials include durable suede panels in high-wear areas, lightweight mesh that is breathable and durable, and perforations for added breathability - A DURACAP toe cap made of suede reinforced with recycled rubber offers added durability
- The Recycled Internal Heel Counter delivers an improved heel fit, while heel pulls allow for easy on-and-off
- A low-profile, three-quarter SickStick Rubber Cupsole encases a dual-density midsole construction with zonal tread design
- The midsole is made of at least 50% biobased foam, designed for flexibility and boardfeel
- The dual-density zone is made of at least 50% biobased foam, with an all-new ImpactWaffle™ tread
- The 98% Recycled Foam Sockliner means additional comfort added on top of a molded midsole
- MATERIAL: Leather