VANS - Skate Style 53 Shoes BEATRICE DOMOND
Beatrice Domond just does her thing, and everyone should be thankful for it. Growing up as the only girl skater in her small Florida town, she often skated alone, turning inward and to mid-90s VHS videos for inspiration. That influence is acutely felt today—she's a singular skater with a respect and passion for skating, and a distinct style that feels both contemporary and clearly informed by another era.
Its no wonder, then, that she chose the Skate Style 53 for her new collection. Part creeper, part loafer, and jam-packed with all the performance benefits skateboarders demand, the Beatrice Domond Skate Style 53 draws on Beatrice’s unique aesthetic to deliver a skate shoe that’s as fearless as she is.
- BEATRICE DOMOND SIGNATURE COLLECTION - Made with pig suede uppers and featuring a custom coin insert, the Beatrice Domond Style 53 is the ideal blend of style and performance.
- INCREASED DURABILITY - DURACAP reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a more heritage look with increased durability and protection.
- FULLY REDESIGNED UPPERS - Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control.
- LEGENDARY GRIP - Our proprietary SickStick™ gum rubber compound is our stickiest rubber yet.
- POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection. PopCush energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.
Colour: Beatrice Damond Olive